Femmina: a page devoted to women
- The Drama of the Gifted Child Alice Miller, 1997 New York:
- A revealing little book, which can help us preserve our children of much
unnecessary pain. A child whose feelings are disregarded may grow up into a unhappy
person, or one that perpetuates suffering for other human beings.
- Summerhill A. S. Neill,1960
- Neill describes his educational principles, fully tested and aproved at
Summerhill, a school where children were not obliged to attend classes, although
they almost always did.
- Revolution From Within, A Book of Self-Esteem Gloria
- The Situation is Hopeless, but not Serious Paul Watzlawick,
- Ironical but sober approach to the negative attitudes that perpetuate our feelings of
hopelesness, until the day we try to make it another way.
- 'Trouver son Propre Chemin' Isabelle Filliozat, 1991
Belford-L'Age du Verseau
- Very good questions and good suggestions of answers for much of our existencial
problems, beggining on the purpose of our lives.
- The Journey of the Heart John Wellood, 1991
Hasper&Row Publishers Inc.
- A nice and encouraging guide to loving relationships between a man and a woman.
- Sex Over 40 Saul H. Rosenthal, 1987
- Technical information and useful advice from a doctor concerned with problems of