Femmina: a page devoted to women
- The Drama of the Gifted Child Alice Miller, 1997 New York:
- A revealing little book, which can help us preserve our children of much
unnecessary pain. A child whose feelings are disregarded may grow up into a unhappy
person, or one that perpetuates suffering for other human beings.
- Summerhill A. S. Neill,1960
- Neill describes his educational principles, fully tested and aproved at
Summerhill, a school where children were not obliged to attend classes, although
they almost always did.
Revolution From Within, A Book of Self-Esteem Gloria
The Situation is Hopeless, but not Serious Paul Watzlawick,
Ironical but sober approach to the negative attitudes that perpetuate our feelings of
hopelesness, until the day we try to make it another way.
- 'Trouver son Propre Chemin' Isabelle Filliozat, 1991
Belford-L'Age du Verseau
- Very good questions and good suggestions of answers for much of our existencial
problems, beggining on the purpose of our lives.
- The Journey of the Heart John Wellood, 1991
Hasper&Row Publishers Inc.
- A nice and encouraging guide to loving relationships between a man and a woman.
- Sex Over 40 Saul H. Rosenthal, 1987
- Technical information and useful advice from a doctor concerned with problems of